Why Worry? Answer To Question, Start Creating Your Life

Woman Pointing at Sky on Seashore

Recently, I created a problem for myself. I created a low checking account amount. So, I am starting from the ground up to think and act on the problem to solve it. Sure, I may seem to do a lot of thinking. But, life is indeed, mostly thinking and directed smaller action than the thinking in a surgical way when done right. This is what this article is about. A man named Michael "Mike" Todd (a husband of actress Elizabeth Taylor) once said wisely that "I have been broke, but I never have been poor." I know what he meant. Greatness starts in the mind and spirit and not outside of that. Everything outside of that is an effect. So, when I include that quote in my reality and my article, that is where I am coming from.

We are all in our driver's seat when we think enough and act correctly, yet sparingly. Some of you get what I mean instantly, some of you do not, but make never a mistake. When in control of ourselves, we get out what we put in, and we get what we give. To genuinely be poor, we cause the worst poverty for ourselves, yet being temporarily broke, yet rich starting in our minds is a different thing, in this case we are genuine potential creators of a better situation for ourselves.

If we follow through on that reality to its genuine end, we end up genuinely and from the core, rich. But if we chicken out or get scared and say "poor!", then nothing good will happen, and even if we get something we will easily lose it because we do not have the consciousness to go with the "wealth".

Get this clear, the consciousness and belief comes first, everything else comes afterward at all levels. So, why worry? Get creative, and empower yourself. Crying "poor" never works. But understanding and knowing (in that order) rich always does. There is definite sense to whatever we focus on comes to us, is there not? Yes. There is a definite reality to "what we vibrate, we get", right? Yes. My point is not to pontificate fearfully in this article, my point is to answer some questions for myself and you, and confirm some understanding for us all. In fact, I will even say that vibration is reality, and focus controls reality without question. Poor is a mentality, rich is a vibration when it comes down to it.

What I mean by the last sentence above is that we should not limit ourselves or our ability to live genuinely, that is all. Everything is possible to the person that understands, believes, tolerates and is creative. It all starts there, see you in my next article.



https://ezinearticles.com/?Why-Worry?-Answer-To-Question,-Start-Creating-Your-Life&id=8906243

No comments:

Post a Comment