Message From the Universe: There Are Some Things You CAN'T Control!


"Remember this one?

A million years from today, umpteen lifetimes away, no matter where time or space may find us, I promise that you and I will be locked arm-in-arm, dancing through reality, daring each other on to ever more adventures, tempting the most alluring illusions, and looking for distant worlds to create and explore. Simply because we can, because it will bring us immeasurable joy, and because there just isn't anything that could ever stop a pair like you and me.

Uncanny, huh, how a million years ago I was able to be so spot on.

Ohh-wee-ohh, 
The Universe"

If the Universe visualized this from happening, what stops you to visualize your own future? The thought in itself is important but without your belief that it will happen or it SHOULD happen, you don't have much to fall on. The thought is like a dream, but without putting some action behind that dream, you really have nothing more than just a passing thought. You can also act all you want on that dream, but if you do not believe you deserve wealth and abundance, it might take longer for things to happen. Avoid contradicting thoughts at all cost because it just confuses the Universe to understand what you want. Be clear with your intentions, know exactly what you want out of life and do not deter from these desires. Focus on what you deserve and let the Universe take care of the rest.

Because we are a society who are more inclined to compare success with money, many have tried to take short-cuts and failed miserably in the process. Taking short-cuts means that you show disbelief to the Universe that it is INCAPABLE of bringing your dreams to reality, and if that is the case, it will PROVE to you that it doesn't believe in you either. Patience is a virtue, and the Universe knows exactly when it is your time to shine. Showing this lack of patience presents the beginning of an end to your full potential. Refrain from trying to find easy way out to reaching success, because in the long run, it won't help you at all. When I studied my doctorate degree, I took a while to complete because I wanted to really learn something beneficial and enjoy my journey prior to obtaining my degree. I could have rushed through it like I did for my bachelor degree but I realized that wasn't really a good idea. I read a lot, understood the material, studied some more, spent many nights researching additional material that wasn't part of the curriculum to just understand more the material that was offered in class. The nature of my courses weren't easy at all because it added some quantum theory classes to the mix. Quantum physics and mechanics weren't subject that I would ever thought to study in my life, but my brain was able to understand the complex nature of these sciences and understood the content as well. All this is because I focused my energy in learning more than what was offered in the material offered for the course. Patience was a must and I added the belief that I can make it and reach for my Doctorate degree. I am using that same approach for everything else in my life, including my business and my personal relationship. Life requires patience no matter which way you look at it. We all need at least 9 months to develop in the womb right? We need to start by looking at life as NOT being a race to its destination, but being a fun journey that you can learn from and make yourself a better person.



No comments:

Post a Comment