Message From the Universe: The Power From Within


"The secret to always being in the right place, at the right time, is knowing you always are.

I love these moments we share...
The Universe"

Not all good things happens in the right place, AT the right time. What can we say to the 2998 victims on September 11th 2001 when the Twin Towers collapsed? If September 11th would have been a Sunday, would the terrorists made such great impact on our society if no human casualties would have occurred? Did the 2998 victims thought about an imminent death to happen in their lives? Have their thoughts been negative in nature for this horrible accident to happen? How can we answer these questions? If negative thoughts renders horrible outcome, how can all 2998 people perished the exact same way? We can relate to train or plain accidents where a number of people are all in the same place, at the exact same time. Are they all victims of pure synchronicity? No one can really understand how all this process work when it comes to disastrous outcome. We can also say that many have experienced fortune and glory because of being in the right place, at the right time. Is this outcome related to your positive thoughts? Were you thinking about great things to happen to you and they did? Did you feel that opportunities will knock on your front door and you will gladly grab whatever comes your way? Are all the things happening now are correlated to the feelings you had in your distant past? Sit down and remember how you felt a few weeks or months ago. Were you feelings and thoughts positive? If so, here is your answer.

There is no way to determine or predict your future, or any circumstances related to your present actions. Now, it is obvious that if you go on a killing spree, you will get arrested and experience the rest of your life behind bars. I wouldn't recommend testing that approach. However, if you feel positive today, if your thoughts are about health and wealth, and if you keep thinking this way for weeks or months, chances are you will experience great things. I know that you will come across negative thoughts along the way, that's a given, but will you let these thoughts break your moral and stop you from reaching your dreams? People ask me: " Hey Dan, how do you manage to get published 4 times? How do you find the time to write books, articles, blogs, and whatever else I do? My answer: "Because I love what I do. I never feel like anything I do is a task, or a job, or whatever else. I just LOVE everything I do in my life. I wake up positive and go back to sleep positive. Of course that all through the day, I will come across disappointments, I am human, but I drown these disappointments with positive thoughts and go back on track to reaching all my dreams and goals. This is how I keep myself moving forward" I know where I want to go in life, and it might take me longer than others but the greatest thing of all, there are NO other racers in my life besides MYSELF. So no matter how long it takes me to get to where I need to be, I will get there on MY time.


http://ezinearticles.com/?Message-From-the-Universe:-The-Power-From-Within&id=9593652

No comments:

Post a Comment