Message From the Universe: Thinking Ahead of Time (By Daniel A Amzallag)

   


"Oh, because you've been wondering...

You're way ahead of schedule. It's time you learn to let the rest unfold.

It doesn't matter that others are talking about you. They sense the profound effect you'll have on humanity.

And yeah, you can pretty much coast from here. Just remember, coasting implies that you'll stay in motion.

TV will suit you,
The Universe"

As being an entrepreneur, it can be hard to determine accurately the path of our venture. Will it succeed? How long will it take? Am I on the right path? Am I missing something? Am I going in a different tangent that will not bring me to my desired destination? Am I doing something wrong? Am I doing everything right? How long more? How much more do I need to invest? What will be my ROI on time, energy, money? Am I working below minimum wage? Should I limit my losses and quit? If I do quit, and eventually realize that was the biggest mistake of my life, will I be able to pick up the pieces of my life and move forward to other exciting projects that my brain can create? Or will I let myself get into an abyss and see someone else succeed with my project with minimal efforts on his part? Where? Why? How? When? Now, should I keep posing questions on your behalf or you get my drift?

These questions are normal. It is not because you have a sense of insecurity about what is going on in your life, and don't know the path to take that will render the best possible result for you but because, as an entrepreneur, NO one will direct you to the best possible path. Your gut instinct will give you the tools, will do its best to direct you but you need to listen. Sometimes the easy path is the best path. Sometimes, you are so advanced in your ideas, in your logic, in your vision that what you are doing now is so far above anyone can even imagine, and that your ideas are of the future, the very distant future. You are just ahead of your time, thinking now what brilliant scientist can only think with advanced technology. In 1991, I came up with Compumatch, a system that will bring college students together to socialize. This system was going to go global. You can say it was the predecessor of Facebook. I had it in my hand. I could have been the Mark Zuckerburg when I was only 19 years old in Montreal, Canada. It was very hard to get seed money so I abandoned the project. Do I regret it? Who wouldn't? I would have been one of the richest person on Earth, and probably the youngest billionaire in this planet. I guess I had no direction and being an entrepreneur in 1991 in Canada was just being perceived as someone using heavy drugs. However, I moved forward and didn't let it bother me and pursued other projects and ventures. Obviously, NONE of them are making me a billionaire as of yet. Time will tell!


http://ezinearticles.com/?Message-From-the-Universe:-Thinking-Ahead-of-Time&id=9670812

No comments:

Post a Comment