Message From the Universe: I Am by Your Side

"Of all your enumerable friends, not one of them loves you more than I love you, right this very moment.

Xxxxoooo, 
The Universe"

At least you are being loved right? In this very large Universe of ours, and that does not include the Multiverse theory which might, possibly, have parallel Universes out there, we feel like totally alone among the 7.1 billion people sharing planet Earth. It can be difficult to comprehend how can we have impact among people in our direct environment. We all have a big impact, even though we may feel small or insignificant. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room. If you don't think that is true, then what is? We all have somewhat of an impact on people's live, even if it feels like we do not. Every of our actions, our behavior, our attitude, our participation, our generosity, and everything else you can do to change the world will make a difference. Never underestimate yourself. You are definitely making a change.

It can be hard to track who reads your blog or posts you write every single day, in a regular and constant basis. I write because it is therapeutic and it helps me cope with my own personal problems and potentially helps someone else living a similar situation as me. I do not write just because I know how many readers will follow me or comment on my post. That is irrelevant to me and should be for you as well.

Regardless if people read your post or not, sharing your knowledge is something that you should do and put it out there for someone to read. You are using your blog to express yourself and if it can help others, that is a great benefit. It doesn't matter if you have 100 likes or 1 like, what matters is exposing your talents and sharing for the greater good of society. You are not being judged by the amount of likes but preferably by the quality of your post. Never compare yourself to other posts that have 1000 likes but no depth or quality in the content. Most readers are interested in drama and stupidity. You want to attract the real readers. That's what counts after all.

You are being loved by the people that count, and not for the quantity, but the quality.


http://ezinearticles.com/?Message-From-the-Universe:-I-Am-by-Your-Side&id=9635844

No comments:

Post a Comment