Confidence Is Already Inside of You



So the reason I always say that becoming confident with women is such an easy and straightforward process, is because - when we talk about confidence - what do we really mean? Well, when you think about it, you may come to realize that confidence is not an actual thing; it's not an object to attain; you can't go to the store and buy a pack of confidence or get it from somewhere else.

So then what is confidence? Well, let me explain my view of the subject by giving you a short example. If you're like most adults, then you probably drive a car. And maybe you've even been driving for many, many years now.

But, when you first learned to drive; let's say it's your very first day behind the wheel, I can almost assure you that it was a terrifying process. You had to keep track of all sorts of gadgets, watch your speed, watch the other cars stay, in your lane, turn correctly, break correctly; do all sorts of things at the same time.

But, after a while, all of those activities just became habitual. They were taken over by the subconscious mind so that now you can drive without really thinking about it much at all.

Here's the thing. When you're driving a car now very easily, you're not there behind the wheel saying to yourself, "Oh man, I feel so confident right now. I am just so able to drive this car. It's not even funny." No, you're not doing any of that. In fact, if you were to check it with what you're feeling, I would bet that you're not really feeling anything at all.

And this is the thing. What we call confidence isn't really a feeling, it is simply the lack of fear that we would normally expect to be there, or that we believe other people would experience in the same situation. And that brings me to my point.

The reason why my complete confidence with women program achieves such extraordinary results, is because what I do is go straight to the core; straight to the beliefs that have been holding you back; straight to the fears and unpleasant emotions; I clear all of that, so that what's left is that state of freedom that we call confidence; where you can simply do what you want to do and be who you want to be, without any internal resistance or inhibition.

You see, what I'm going to suggest is that you don't need to do anything to feel more confident. Yes, of course, you can still build competence. There are skills and competencies that need to be learned and mastered. But when you're coming from a place of being centered and having no fear, then you can express yourself to others; you can communicate naturally and just experiment with life, because you won't feel as though anything is in your way.

This one of the greatest discoveries that I've ever made in life and what I've done through my complete confidence with women program is that I have revolutionized the confidence game in a way that will enable you to become, and be seen as the man that you really want to be.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Confidence-Is-Already-Inside-of-You&id=9391475

No comments:

Post a Comment