We all have self doubts sometimes.
If your confidence is threatened, there are things you can always do to restore. Some of them are as follows:
- Be focused. When at work, it's always good to stay focused. Do what is required at the right time and with the correct practices.
- Ask questions. It is recommended to ask questions when you are not sure of what to do or when you're not familiar with the procedures. Ask questions about the quality of work you need to submit and how to be the best in what you do.
- Ask for feedback. Once you perform a task, it's polite to ask for feedback. This will help you to know if you are on the right track with task performances at work. You will also know how people regard your work.
- Accept mistakes. We are not always perfect. We all are human and we make mistakes. Accept your mistakes and work to correct them.
- Trust your gut. Think positively and trust your gut feelings. Most of the time they are right. It is always good to believe in your self and to believe in your work too.
- Find supportive workmates. It's good to associate yourself with positive people who well help you with challenges and build up on your self-confidence. They will also assist you whenever you need help without criticizing you.
- Boost your knowledge. At work, it's good to read a lot and research more to add knowledge. Knowing how certain processes and tasks are done will help you to be confident.
- Do personal training. Once you learn that you are not familiar with some procedures at work, it is good to self-train so that you are not stuck. Try doing tasks at work alone to see how well you can manage.
- Be positive. It's recommended that you think positively. Take your criticism positively and work on them. Negativity will only make things worse.
- Have fun. At work, make sure you enjoy what you do and have fun with it. It is not advisable to embark on work that doesn't make you happy as you will not be able to do your best in it.
- Be thorough. Go through your work, eliminate your mistakes and research well. When presenting you will be confident knowing you gave it your best and it's of the best quality.
Put a smile on your face, dress smart and be confident. Everyone will notice it.