2 Secrets to Developing a Mindset for Success

Have you ever felt frustrated with feeling that you are lacking something which is why you have been unsuccessful? Are you feeling as if your mindset has a lot to do with why your level of success is in the dumps? Have you felt overwhelmed by your thinking and that if you got that under control you just might be able to obtain success in your life? Do you lack the tools and incentive to bring yourself into right thinking to possess the mindset for success? Well, do not fear developing the mindset for success is something that many suffer from and do not have. I have seen a lot of individuals struggle in developing it. Today, I want to share with you some easy and implementable ways of developing a successful mindset from the where you currently are. I want to help you obtain those goals that you have set, maybe set new and higher ones, but we are going to do that right from the starting line of NOW.

Success Mindset Quotes

Here are some incredible quotes that I carry with me and are stuck with me and I believe they will be instrumental for you as well.

"Whatever a man thinks in his heart, so is he" Proverbs 23:7

"Happiness has to do with your mindset, not with outside circumstance." - Steve Maraboli

"Quitting is never an option on the road to success. Find the way forward. If you have a positive mindset and are willing to persevere, there is little that is beyond your reach. The attitude of being ready to work even in the face of challenges and despite odds is what will make all the difference in your life." - Roopleen

"Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great." - Cher

"The only limits are, as always, those of vision." - James Broughton

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them... into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

Developing a Successful Mindset - The Two Keys

Over the years mentoring, coaching and listening to individuals I have found some commonalities that do not change. These commonalities in the way in which one thinks is what seems to open the doors to success every single time. The interesting thing about these methods of thinking is that I have found if violated in any way one will not experience success.

1. EXPECTATIONS. A person can have all the talent in the world, be well educated, be extremely articulate and know a lot of people, but one thing that a person with all that going for themselves cannot create if their level of expectation is off is success. What I mean by that is if a person expects to fail he will. Author and Speaker Denis Whately said "Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on your own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon."

If you think you are a failure you are. If you think you are a success you are. It is very difficult in the midst of obstacles or what appears to be failure to maintain the thought that you will succeed. But not only should you watch your expectations you must if you are ever going to achieve success. The bible tells me that we will experience obstacles, defeat but we will be delivered from all of them. The only way that will happen is for us to believe that and that is developed from how we think about our situations.

It is and never will be a good idea to expect failure. I do not want to think bad things to happen especially when they do not need help manifesting anyway. So, I have decided to spend my time thinking on a great outcome for me. I have failed over and over again, but because I have failed once, twice, twenty times I am not going to base future outcomes on past experiences because the variables are always different. One thing I have learned in my 50 years here on earth is that if I look for bad stuff I will find it. But the same goes for the opposite, if I look for good I will find that too.

Look at successful people what do they have in common. They have this "I WILL NOT BE DENIED" attitude. Successful people make up in their minds (what they think) that they will succeed no matter what. They will EXPECT to succeed and nothing else is acceptable. They believe that they are the Captains of their fate. They can and will make their way prosperous. It is amazing when you EXPECT success how resources become available, opportunities are plentiful, ideas are flowing, help will come from all sorts of places. But all of this happens when you are focused when you have the right mindset. Expect failure, failure will show up. Expect success, success will show up. So INSPECT what you EXPECT, often and always.

2. FOCUS. It is vitally important for you to focus on where you are going and not where you are. The difference between your expectation and your focus is one deals with circumstances vs. past experiences. I know you have heard and seen people come from the roughest situations and they were able to create success beyond the norm. This is because those individuals did not focus their time and attention on frivolous stuff like the past. They understood that the past is gone and they cannot do anything to change it. They understood that what they can change is right here and now. Therefore, they never focused on lack of money, non-supportive family, no warm market, no leads. They focused on where am I going and how am I going to get there.

I do not know if you are saying "easy for them" or "easy for you to say", but I have lost homes, cars, everyone from my group, etc. Trust me it has not been easy for me at all. In fact, I still deal with obstacles but it is the way that I view them that is different. Here is my advice if you are going through a tough time, go through it with dignity, honor, and strength. Tear down those walls and let that obstacle and situation know that you have arrived and that they are no match for you. This is the stuff that creates a great story for you to tell and let someone else know that if you made it so can they. Keep on going, hold your head up and burst through your circumstances.

YOUR Mindset for Success?

I pray that this helped you today. As long as you are living on this side of the earth and are breathing it is still your time to succeed. We are waiting for you to succeed because someone else needs you to. Embrace your gifts and talents and show them off through setting and accomplishing all of your goals. If you really believe in the two points that I spoke about today pass on the information. Share with someone else because we are all blessed to be a blessing to someone else. Thank you for listening and you can and will have Purpose Directed Success today!

http://ezinearticles.com/?2-Secrets-to-Developing-a-Mindset-for-Success&id=9341070

No comments:

Post a Comment