1. Have a Daily Routine. The way you start your day matters a lot. Ensure that you have a daily routine that puts you in a good mood so you can start your day off right.
2. Carry an Attitude of Happiness With You. Instead of waiting for external things that make you happy, be happy and then see how that affects things that happen around you. That is, instead of telling yourself that the first good something has to happen, and then you will be happy, be happy first. It will make you develop a positive attitude.
3. Smiling Gives You The Power Of Positive Thoughts. Try to smile for a minute while you think about a happy memory or the last thing that made you smile. The body releases endorphins and serotonin, also known as the healthy hormones when you smile. It is much easier to feel the life when chemicals that are released by your body are conducive to your well-being.
4. Think positively. Read books with positive thoughts, listen to music with uplifting lyrics, and watch movies where that will make you have positive thoughts. You can change your negative attitude by uploading as much positivity in your brain as you possibly can.
5. Take Responsibility. At any time, your positive attitude can be a victim or a creator. The first step you should take is to take responsibility.
6. Be proactive. An active person develops to recognize social skills because he or she allows external events or others to influence how they feel. An active person decides how they will feel no matter what they may be passing through. Be proactive by choosing your attitude and managing it throughout the day.
7. Change your Thoughts. When you change your thoughts, you will develop a more positive attitude, while negative attitude leads to negative thoughts. Changing your attitude is easy on what you are thinking and choosing to think differently.
8. Have a Purpose. Creating purpose in life gives you a positive thought, so you can stand firm in the midst of the vicissitudes and challenges of life. It brings purpose and meaning to your life, if you know your purpose, it will go a long way in your nice personality development.
9. Concentrate on the Good Things. To have a positive attitude, concentrate on the good. Concentrate on the good in yourself, the good in others, and the good in your life.
10. Stop Thinking that Life is Easy. The truth is that life is not easy sometimes. It may even be painful. But if you develop positive thoughts you can take it. We know that sometimes things will not be easy, and thoughts toward good things that would make you adapt to it and believe that things will be better