Don't Limit Yourself: Work Your Mind


Often times people get into a rut and begin to put themselves in a box.

Becoming comfortable with the way their life is, but not being happy with their lives in general.

Not knowing how to change their lives, not knowing how to grow, and not knowing how to expand as a human being.

Believing that the world they've created around them is the world that they live.

Technically it is, but it doesn't have to be.

Don't limit yourself.

Earlier today I was having a discussion with a friend and I mentioned to them about a new book I purchased.

Their reply to me was,"You read books?"

Yes I read books!

The comment really hit me hard because I got away from reading daily like I used to.

Not to undermined anyone that doesn't read, but like most things when you make it a habit it's tough to do without.

Get yourself into the habit or doing things differently if you are dissatisfied with you life.

Your mind is like a garden and what you put into your mind will grow and your thoughts will shape who you are and who you become.

For myself, reading helps me to shape my thoughts in a way that provides new possibilities in my life.

Honestly, it brightens my day.

Reading for 15-30 min a day can make a massive change in your life.

Reading things that motivate, inspire, challenge, and get you moving in a new direction.

Don't limit yourself on the things that you can learn.

Don't limit yourself on the people you associate yourself with.

And more importantly don't limit yourself on the things that you can do.

Become who you want to be by reading books and surrounding yourself around those who can be an asset to your life.

To be in a frame of mind that reading can't change your life and reshape your thoughts is putting yourself into a box and is an excuse for you to put limits on yourself.

Being today to see life in a bigger picture and imagine more out of life if you are someone that is feeling stuck.

Reading, working your mind, and taking action can be a valuable resource in getting yourself unstuck.

You have the power to regain control, but it's going to take some work.

It's about creating new habits and reshaping your mind.

That's what separates the winners from the losers.

Don't limit yourself!

Best Wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment