Learning to Enjoy Every Minute Of Your Life

Add caption
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. We often get so caught up with our busy lives that we tend to forget how important it is to truly live in and experience each and every moment. We live for the big and exciting things while appreciating little things at the same.

To be happy, we need have a quality life and a balance among work and friends and family. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. With me, what you see is what you get. Yes, call me naive, but I love life. I am happy, and for that, I make no apologies.

Trust yourself. If you're happy, if you're feeling good, then nothing else matters. Don't waste a minute not being happy. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks.

We overlook the seemingly meaningless, for the something meaningful. And we live for the big things, and not for today. Do what you've been dreaming of doing. Enjoy every moment. And follow your heart completely. And do it all while you still have the chance.

It is common to assume the happiness of this life is more important that the happiness of future lives, but if we consider more carefully we shall see that the happiness of future lives must be more important because the happiness of this life is brief whereas future lives are many and long. We work so hard and put so much effort into securing happiness for ourselves later on this life, but it makes more sense to work as hard as we can to prepare for future lives.

If we are to respond to life's difficulties with a positive or peaceful mind they would not be problems for us; indeed we may even come to regard them as challenges or opportunities for spiritual growth. So, despite the delusion of anger, for example, views other people as intrinsically bad, but there is no such thing as an intrinsically bad person. This shows that in itself ice cream is neither delicious nor disgusting.

That is why I am not affected with what other people say. I am happy because I am myself and my kids love me. I am very happy also especially when I see my old friends way back in high school. It's easy to impress me. I don't need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs.

I'm happy. I'm satisfied. I'm content. Life is beautiful. What about you?

I want to dedicate this article to Holy Cross of Sulop, Inc. Batch 1992. Because of you guys I forgot my problems and realized that we need to live life to the fullest by enjoying every minute of it. Love you guys!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Learning-to-Enjoy-Every-Minute-Of-Your-Life&id=9648999

No comments:

Post a Comment