Law of Attraction and Money - How to Attract The Wealth You Desire



In this article I'm going to share with you two stories of how I've applied a simple formula to attract the money and the circumstances I desired, so you know this formula works, then I'm going to share with you exactly what you can do to attract the money you want.

Back in 2013 I looked at the amounts of money I was spending and didn't like what I saw.

At that moment I made a decision that I was going to change something right here, right now.

I did not know what I was going to do, I did not know how I was going to do it, but I did know one thing - I was going to do it. That's it. Period.

As I was already working a job on top of going to school, I decided to start an online business.

I gave myself 3 months to do it.

I did it in 7 days.

How?

Using the exact formula I'm going to share with you in just a moment...

Fast forward to the end of 2014, I made some bad decisions with money and ended up broke and busted.

I literally had less than $20 in my bank account.

I knew I had to change something and I had to change it fast.

I decided to apply the formula I'm about to share with you - I pulled out a notebook and a pen, and wrote how much money I was going to have, and by when I was going to have it.

I did not know how I was going to get the money, I had no idea where the money was going to come from, but I knew this - I was going to have that money. That's it. Period.

A month before the deadline I had more than twice as much as I wanted to have, all because of applying the formula I'm about to share with you right now.

Here's the formula for attracting the money you want:

Step #1: Write down exactly how much money you want to have, exactly by when you want to have it, in present tense.

For example: "By April 22, 2015 I have $5,000."

Step #2: Read that statement immediately after you wake up, and immediately before you go to bed.

Here's WHY this strategy is so powerful:

It's because you're programming your subconscious mind to create the reality you want.

Every second your mind is processing 2,000,000 bits of information.

Consciously you're processing 4-7. ALL the rest is being handled by your subconscious.

That's how miracles happen!

When your subconscious is fixed on getting what you want, stuff will start happening that seems unbelievable.

People, events, circumstances will start showing up in your life - and you'll have no idea where they came from...

Because you're not operating on the 4-7 bits of info that you're consciously processing.

Oh no, no, no...

You're operating on the 1,999,996 bits of info times 86,400 seconds of the day.

Automatically.

Powerful, isn't it?

But you will never have that power unless you apply what I've shared with you in this video.

But I'm calm about that because I know that if you're really serious, you'll apply it.

Won't you?

Peace.

I hope you found this article valuable.


No comments:

Post a Comment