Always Be in Perfect Harmony With Your Subconscious Mind


If you have attended training or read about "Goal Setting and Achieving," you are probably aware of the important role of your subconscious mind in this process.

Yes, you must learn how to get your subconscious mind to work for you. That's the reason why mentors always stress the importance of planning your tasks in advance, preferably the day before. By doing so, you'll be giving your subconscious mind enough time to work on these tasks, e.g. while you sleep. It will be "working hard" to identify the necessary resources for the successful implementation of the plan. Ultimately, it will be well prepared to guide you as soon you start working.

The above is a basic understanding of the complex functioning of the human mind.

We need to establish a sense of harmony with ourselves on a day-to-day basis.

How? By simply committing to following our plans through to completion and always avoiding procrastination. Otherwise, when we consistently deviate from our plans, our subconscious mind will likely start ignoring what we put on paper and finally drive us to not accomplishing anything.

Let's imagine the following scenario:

It's 05:00 p.m., and I have just finished working. Since I feel tired, I decide to stop for two minutes in a bar to enjoy a beer, only one bear, and then proceed on my way home - oh, what a great feeling! As I prepare to pay the bill, a beautiful girl approaches and suggests that I drink one more beer with her. Well, I hesitate for a moment, but there's no way I can say no. And so the second beer comes.

- Be careful, man. Remember that you promised to go home early to play with your children! That is what my subconscious mind would say.

So, I resist the temptation to drink a third beer, and I pay the bill and leave the bar.

On the street, I meet a friend who invites me for one more beer. Despite my effort to excuse myself, he convinces me.

- Are you crazy, man? My subconscious mind is talking to me again, always taking care of me.

Our subconscious mind is our bodyguard. However, if it needs to punish us, it will certainly do it, no matter what.

Situations like this always happen with us everywhere - at home, at our job... If we fail to follow our plans, our subconscious mind will never trust us and won't protect us. And, believe it or not, we'll never succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment