3 Lessons to Improve Life (By Matt Collinson)


Lesson 1: Love What You Do.

I use the terminology that life is short. That is not meant to be depressing but to give a person the sense of urgent need. There is no other time than to have an overall feeling of love. I grew up in a very loving household and this is one root that has stuck throughout my entire life. We should want to love our lives. Go through the feeling of happiness every, solitary day.

We need to begin showing love toward those around us. By showing ounces of love communication opens up, helps people to come together and have that needed human need of companionship. Make no mistake, we seem to have grown together as a whole human race. This is great news because it is up to each of us to show love, patience and compassion for one another. One of my quests is to always ask how can we do this even better?

One step you could do to show some love is to do a quick video about things that you love in your life right now. Set it up on Facebook and tag #Dreams because this dream could be beautiful if you want to take action steps to have a more loving life.

Lesson 2: Gratefulness is Key.

One of the greatest things that I am grateful for in my life are my wife's parents. They took us in after I lost my jobs years ago and have put up with our family for years while I got on my feet again. By writing each article, publishing each book and the more I share the lessons of life with my kids and you, the reader, I am showing my thankfulness. My inspiration had to come out of desperation.

Being grateful for those that love you is something that should be shared. Tell people that you are grateful even in your own ways. This could be doing a phone call, writing a hand-written letter or just dropping by to talk. If you want to see how gratefulness works in life pick up the phone or talk to a person. Tell them you are grateful with all your heart. It will have an amazing impact on your life when you take the steps that will improve your life.

Lesson 3: Always Strive Forward

Inspiration comes at us at various times of our lives. Those inspirations can stem from two places. Pain or pleasure. Which would you like my friend? We all say that we would love pleasure. Yet, it takes a great amount of pain in order for a person to act. We could choose to say that we will from now on act out of pleasure. Pleasure will get you far but pain still needs to occur to help us grow.

Once we were children. As children we learned that when we skinned our knees it hurt but wasn't the end of the world. I encourage people to go skin their knees. Try as many things as your heart desires. You will find that passion that you want in your life. Even lately my parents are inspirations. They are amazing human beings. Lately they have been doing a lot of different things like traveling to Scotland and running all kinds of races. Teachings come in many different ways and real life examples are among the best.

Never give up on those dreams of yours. You deserve to get them and you must persist. Do not just persist for yourself, although it does come down to you. Persist for the love of life or message you want to share. Persist with the gratefulness of the challenge. Be as strong as you want to be. Remember that strength comes in many forms. Use the one you love most.


http://ezinearticles.com/?3-Lessons-to-Improve-Life&id=9547300

No comments:

Post a Comment