Message From the Universe: Be Guided by the Traffic Lights of Your Life

"You are not on earth to make things happen. You are not on earth to spread the love. You are not on earth to make it a better place or to learn acceptance of the things you cannot change. You are not on earth to find your soul mate or your purpose. You are not on earth to put the needs of others before your own. And you are most certainly not on earth to suffer, pay penance, be tested, or judged.

Did I leave anything out?

You are on earth because in your loftiest state of being, perched high above the wonderment, at the pinnacle of your glory, you wondered what it would be like, even fleetingly, to believe in limits.

You sage,
The Universe"

There is no really any limits to your potential. We all ask ourselves:" What is my mission? What am I here for? What do I need to accomplish here in this Earth to fulfill God's wishes? Is there anything that I need to do so I can get closer and closer to fulfilling my duties as a human being? Where do I go from here? I am sure you have plenty more questions that you ask yourself on a regular basis and I am also sure that none of these questions could be answered. So what to do? Well, just live your life and not worry about what you need to do. It is believed that opportunities will arise that will direct you to what is your role for this planet. The Universe knows exactly how to align events the right way so it guides you exactly where you needed to be. If anyone remembers the movie "The Italian Job" with Mark Walhberg where around the end of the movie, the team was able to bring the Truck filled with Gold to a very specific destination where they wanted it by playing around with the traffic lights so they can detonate the bombs and drop the truck below the streets of Los Angeles and steal the gold. The same works with the Universe. It will change the traffic lights of your life and guide you where it wants you to be. So sometimes, when you are ready to travel that road at a hundred miles per hour, you might see a red light that will interrupt your momentum and require you to turn left or right, but that is OK, it is part of the plan. Don't get angry or depressed, and avoid road rage at all cost. Just follow the guided path and avoid any potential accidents that may occur.

We all pray to live a healthy and productive life. No one is immune to disaster. When it does strike, it can be painful for yourself and your whole family. So we wonder, if we follow the logic from this post, is sickness a part of these traffic lights? Are they meant to leave me at that stop light and keep me there or change the direction of my journey in life? Am I supposed to look at it as a sign that I need to change things so I can expect different outcome? What if I don't make it out of this sickness? Have I accomplished my mission and is this the end of me? You can go on and ask millions of questions and always try to figure out the best answers. There is no ultimate answers. It will depend on the moment you are living it. It will depend on what you did to make all these unforeseen events occurs in your life. As said, the best thing to do is to embrace whatever obstacles happens at any given time and just try to live in the moment and not for tomorrow or next week or next year. You need to live for TODAY and that is all. Everything else after today, you will figure it out tomorrow.


http://ezinearticles.com/?Message-From-the-Universe:-Be-Guided-by-the-Traffic-Lights-of-Your-Life&id=9587337

No comments:

Post a Comment