Is Your Subconscious Set For Success? (By Kiesha Michelle F)



Today you see a lot of people promoting the "Right mindset," and it's so saturated that you might be thinking "Oh not this crap again" I know I have gone through periods of those thoughts. But there is a reason you are being asked: "Is Your Subconscious Set For Success?"

Something happened to me this month of November 2017 that made me think. All the times I have received large sums of money... the money evaporates faster than a cheetah in pursuit!!

This got me thinking...

You hear so many stories of lotto winners who faster then flint use up their money after winning a huge lotto ticket, why is this, well I do believe most of us do have a set of unconscious thoughts about money (among other things) that hold us back from achieving the life we dream of.

I do believe many peoples internal belief system in regards to money and success is out of line with the external reality! Once they (Lotto winners or anyone coming into large sums of money) become a millionaire they blow their money to become aligned with their inner belief system, you see your subconscious mind is way more powerful than our conscious mind.

And although I have always believed that I should be making money, after many years of wondering why I have not come to the point, where I always thought I should be at this point in life, I have come to realize it's because of my inner belief system... which is hard to change!

Most of us have been raised to believe in the employee system, that you should work hard in school so that you can get a good job, be safe and be happy!

This type of work where you barely make ends meet to survive makes it hard for the average joe to go against this system and pursue your dreams and what you want out of life.

You have to recondition your mind to think like a Leader.

It's not skillset holding you back; It's not information holding you back- just do a Google search or a YouTube search, and you will find practically anything you are looking for.

No, the most significant difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is their inner belief system and their mindset!

If you want to be an entrepreneur and you want to keep your money, you have to change your inner belief system.


http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-Your-Subconscious-Set-For-Success?&id=9855496

No comments:

Post a Comment