Find Out How Much You're WORTH



Welcome! Thank you for being here. I hope you're excited because I am! My intention is to inspire you, to get your vibration of energy to rise and for you to be focused on your goals and the things that you want to accomplish. We have the power to create our lives by design and that's what we're doing here so that you can have a very successful week. It's all about your mindset and manifesting your dreams!

Today we're going to be reviewing the Law Of Compensation

What does the word "compensation" mean to you?

For me compensation means getting rewarded for what I did or what I said or the value that I added.

It can also be described as: "A reward for my efforts." That's exactly what I understand for compensation. Also "Getting what you are owed." Absolutely. That means putting an effort or providing a service or product in order for you to get compensated and get paid what you're worth or what you're owed.

There Are Three Key Elements For Compensation:

1. Self Worth

It comes down to worthiness. What you believe you're worthy is what you're going to compensate yourself with, what others are going to compensate you with. Which, I'm going to call it in this case, your Self Image.

How do you feel you're getting compensated?

Whether it's your job, your career, your life purpose or whatever it is that you do every day, how do you feel you're getting compensated? - Please take a second to close your eyes, check within and ask yourself the following questions:

How do you get compensated?

Do you believe that you're getting compensated fairly?

Do you think it's fair what you get for compensation in extent of what you do?

Do you think you're getting compensated poorly? Or do you think you're getting compensated abundantly?

Whatever the answer is for you... then that is your self image. That's what you see yourself that you're worth. This is really important because it starts with how you see yourself on the inside.

Imagine that for a second you're outside of the jar, and you're looking into yourself. How do you see yourself? Do you see yourself like you do a fantastic job? Do you see yourself like, "Uh, I don't really have anything to teach. I don't really have anything to add value with." Then, guess what? That's probably why you're getting compensated poorly. The self image, that image you hold of yourself is very low and that has to do with your self worth.

If you're adding really good value, there is no reason why you shouldn't get compensated abundantly.

I believe I get compensated abundantly and that's because, first of all, I believe in the quality of what I do, which is adding value.

2. Adding Value:

The more value you add, the better you get compensated.

If you're adding little value, you're getting compensated very little. If you add a lot of value - and please do not confuse this with thinking that with the more hours I work, the more I'm going to get paid. That's just exchanging time and effort for money. I want you to contemplate in your brain for a second the possibility of, "How could I work less and get compensated more?" <= that's called LEVERAGE

Add more value every day by doing it with high quality standards

Adding more value doesn't mean working more hours. Getting more exhausted and sleeping less and all that. No. It just means adding more value but every day, doing it with quality, going the extra mile, with a smile.

If you're going to do something, even if you don't want to do it but you already committed to it, you might as well do it with quality. You might as well do it with the smile and with pleasure. Otherwise, what's the point?

3. Mastery:

The more you do it, the better quality it will be & the closer you are getting to mastery. You need to be a master at what you do. You don't need to juggle a million balls trying to be good at everything. No, You just need to be a master in one thing.

I don't go around teaching mindset and self esteem and confidence to cats and dogs and guys and girls, I just do it for ladies because that's what I'm good at. That's what I'm a work in progress of mastering. You just want to have a very small niche or area of expertise and become a master of it.

You want to keep doing it over and over again and always be thinking how can I be better at it? How can I improve? How can I add more value?

Ask yourself that question, "How can I add more value today?" This week. Ask the Universe out loud, "Universe, How can I add more value to humanity today?"

The more value you add, the better you're going to be compensated for it. Your level of compensation is going to get bigger and better. Do it over and over and do it better every time until you master that area of expertise.

Your Challenge for this week!

If you hold a poor Self Image of yourself like "I'm not good enough, why would anyone want to listen to me? What do I have to teach? I don't like the way I look. I hate my voice, why would I do this, why would I do that... " All that is a poor self image and low self esteem and low self worth and guess what? you're probably getting rewarded really poorly. You can make a decision to change that TODAY.

It's time to have a better self image. It's time to believe that you have a lot of value to add to humanity because you came here with a gift to share with the world. YOU are good enough and there are always people below you that can learn from you. If you're serving someone today, you're going to make an impact in their day if you do it with a smile, with a good attitude VS a long face. Why not commit to that today?

Let's make that your call to action for today. Anyone you talk to or serve today, commit to doing it with a smile. With excellence, with good attitude so that you get compensated better for it. It's really exciting when you think about it because it all starts with your self image.

That image you hold of yourself needs to improve. When it improves, you're going to start adding more value which is going to make you better at what you do to get to mastery.

I hope you're feeling inspired to add value today! I hope you're feeling inspired to do an assessment in what your self image is and why you're getting compensated low or fair or abundantly and there's always another level you can go up to. I hope you're feeling very inspired to become better at what you do so that you can get to mastery.

Please remember to have a fantastic week, go all out for the things you need to do to increase your level of compensation!

Until the next one,

Stay well and play full out!


https://ezinearticles.com/?Find-Out-How-Much-Youre-WORTH&id=9558251

No comments:

Post a Comment