Do You Feel Unworthy, Rejected, or A Failure? (By Connie J Lee)


Most of us were not taught to be successful. I wasn't taught to have faith in God, let alone, believe in myself. I had to find that road on my own. I had to create a mental picture of the person I wanted to become, and take steps each day to become her. I closed my eyes, thought of where I would like to be in life, what I would have liked to achieved, where I would like to live, my professional office, my degrees, how I looked, my ideal weight, and even what I smelled like. With this visual image in mind, I stepped into her body. I wanted to resist because I was not having to struggle and fight, everything seemed to flow flawlessly. I made myself stay there until I was comfortable with the new me. It seemed a lot better than going back to where I was.

You deserve a better life. People may have used you, lied to you, abused you, and betrayed you, and made you think you do not deserve better, but you do; and deep down, you know it. We all have insecurities and limiting beliefs. How we let things go, how we do not set healthy boundaries, how we spend our money, how we are afraid to fail, and we are afraid of rejection, all stems from three beliefs we have of ourselves.

  • We are afraid of failure. If we try, we may fail, so you don't try to follow things through, living a self-fulfilling prophecy.
  • We are afraid of rejection. No one will want me or accept me if they truly knew who I am. The right people who are meant to be in your life, will love you and accept you the way you are. "Do not let the opinions of others, define who you are"!
  • We feel unworthy. People in your life may have continually put you down to make themselves feel better, which is a psychological term called, "Leveling".. That has nothing to do with you, and says everything about who they are. Be proud of who you are. You are loved, accepted, and you are very worthy! You may lose a few friends, but you have to surround yourself with people who are on the same mission as you are, or like minded people.

I want to remind you that is okay to believe in your dreams, even when everyone else tells you have an impossible dream. Never let others, who have never achieved their dreams, keep you from obtaining yours. You know what you are capable of and your abilities. Skills and networks will happen along the journey. You just have to put one step in front of the other, and keep moving forward. Yes, you will fail! You will learn from your mistakes and find a better way of accomplishing the task that may lay before you. Have an impossible goal? Make a mind map. Put yourself in the center and your goal on the outside. Lay out each step it will take to get there and how you can make that happen. Find a mentor you can learn the skills you need to. YouTube has plenty of tutorials for you. If you seek a mentor in person or online, be prepared to ask relevant questions, so as to not waste their time and make it a valued experience for the both of you. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, which says, "I'M Possible". It is only your limited perspectives, beliefs, and values that put limits on what you could achieve. Whoever made you believe you are not good enough, you don't deserve peace in your life, you will always be rejected, and you are unlovable, was only projecting their fears and insecurities onto you. Shake it off!! Look yourself in the mirror every day, and tell yourself, "I Love You", "I am magnificent and worthy to receive all good things in my life". "I will take 5 actions every day to make that happen, and log them," "I am supported and respected". I will even go one step further and tell you to stand their naked, in all of your beautiful glory, flaws and all, and tell yourself, "I love even the hard to love flaws about myself." It is time to truly learn to love the valuable person you are. Stop giving others so much power to dictate your life, and tell you what image you should hold before they deem you acceptable to society. Stand up and take your power back!! Soon, your mind will begin to attract all of things you have written down. Don't sabotage it because it is out of your comfort zone. Embrace your new you and your new life, because you deserve so much more. You can do it. I believe in you. Now, get going, what are you sitting there for?
The truth is that nothing you do defines you as a person. You, that small part of the universal energetic flux, are enough, just the way you are. In fact, you are fundamental to the proper functioning of that massive cosmos as a whole. So don't sweat it when things don't work out the way you thought they would. Just keep moving forward, which will be further than most have ever tried.


https://ezinearticles.com/?Do-You-Feel-Unworthy,-Rejected,-or-A-Failure?&id=9886042

No comments:

Post a Comment