The Article Of Self-Responsibility, Not The Statue Or Statute

Freedom

We must be responsible for how we feel, respond and act in any situation. The choices we make are our choices. Listen, I sometimes would like to blame all of the good stuff on myself and all of the bad stuff on other people. But good or bad, life is ultimately a choice of "my fault" however it goes. This article is halfway "helpful physician help yourself" and halfway "what I would do with my own advice in an ideal situation". Indeed, though, this article is all reality, as you will be able to tell while you are reading it.

Sometimes, like anyone, I get frustrated with the bad happenings, and haughty about the good happenings. The only difference is, though, is that I am aware of my choices that caused or had a hand in causing both types of happenings. To be a winner is to embrace the good and the bad, and genuinely say and mean "my fault", take charge, and make the bad good and the good better without chalking things up to "it was nothing" or bad or good luck. Realistically, I can say with all honest meaning from and to myself: Ultimately, looking at things from an "I cause it" point of view however good or bad the situation is really is best. Indeed, looking at causes instead of "lucky", "unlucky", "fortunate", "unfortunate" type events brings a whole new and sometimes way better light to a situation. For acknowledging personal choice as being the causation in situations gives genuine personal power. Giving the cause to something outside yourself is the ultimate personal weakness. Take full initiative, and responsibility and all of that good stuff, and ultimately you will get where you want to go.

I know how the above sounds, and I did say and mean that this article would be unflinching and realistic. But, personal responsibility does lead to a superior, genuinely superior state of being. Good choices equal good results? You bet they do. Bad choices equal bad results? Oh, you can depend on luck to make a good outcome, but ultimately, when everything is done, the good choices are better even when you get a "luckily good result" and the way of the fool is to totally depend on luck or a turn of good fortune to make a bad choice good whatever the result may be even if it is "good". Be responsible, nothing can take the place of responsibility for yourself.


http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Article-Of-Self-Responsibility,-Not-The-Statue-Or-Statute&id=9754962

No comments:

Post a Comment