The Spirit Of Genuinely Productive Individualism In The Creative Mind

Greedily competitive is always a bad thing to be and to affirm to yourself. Especially when you want to be genuinely prosperous in a creative way that enhances your life and the lives of everyone else in a deserved way. Yet, we all are greedily competitive at some time in our lives. The best thing to do about this is to be more conscious of what we do and why we do it, which is an affirmation in itself. It is an affirmation in itself because, when we are honest inwardly and realistic about why we do something and what we do, that is a start in the realistic direction that is the opposite of greedily competitive as I describe it above.

So what do I mean by the title of my article? Productive individualism benefits you, yet it cares about others in a considerate and productive way that works for all, including yourself.

Now, when I use the word individualism, I do not mean destructive "me first" purely type thinking or action. I mean this: I mean a genuinely proactive approach to your own interests while considering the interests of others as human beings as you consider yourself. That does mean an equity of consciousness, using empathy and understanding to help yourself and others through better service and benefit. It is a funny thing, but, in thought and reality, it comes down to the genuine golden rule from ancient times: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and I would add "not only that, consider others equally in consciousness as you consider yourself when warranted." What do I mean by "when warranted"? Well, I mean this: If someone is an equal in consciousness or a better in consciousness, be appropriately and give them room to grow in a "you win and I win with you" type way. If a person is lesser in consciousness, help them out, but be careful not to lower your consciousness. In a sense, protect yourself and your interests, yet, consider other people, learn from them, but I repeat, be purely creative productively and do not compete destructively.

In this abundant universe and existence, there is always enough for everyone really. But, if you are greedy or destructive in an initiating way, you pay for it ultimately. It does not matter what the quick benefit seems to be when greedy or destructive, you do pay for it. This is not just a reality, I wanted to end this article with logical and honesty working words of warning. For, if you help others, you help yourselves. I do not want to end negatively, so I end with this quote from Samuel "Golden Rule" Jones, former mayor of Toronto,Canada in the early twentieth century:


"What I want for myself, I want for everybody!"


No comments:

Post a Comment