Living Life On Purpose - Easier Than You Think

People often contact me to discover their purpose for this life. This profound question has been kicked around for eons, centuries with psychics, fortune tellers and in many conversations. However, your purpose isn't the way the majority of people think. You may have asked yourself this question a million times or not. In those deep philosophical conversations, this question seems to pop up over and over again.

Everyone has a take on this contemplation or not. Some like to contemplate it like they may contemplate their navel, a mole, or a bunion. Like... what is this all about? Why do I have this? Is there a deeper meaning to my navel, my mole, or my whatever? Maybe there is no deeper meaning you might muse. Or maybe your body is drawing your attention out of your computer/brain to connect with your body? Could be!

Back to the question at hand... What is the purpose of life or, in fact, what is the purpose of my life? Maybe there is more than only one purpose. Maybe there is a plethora of purposes.

Purposes to contemplate or activate:


  1. How do I participate in life?
  2. Am I fully present in what I am doing?
  3. Am I "out-of-body" co-existing in another dimension?
  4. Am I in the correct profession for me? That's right..correct, not right!
  5. Do I like my life?
  6. Do I like my relationships?
  7. Do I know the difference between like and love or romance?
  8. Do I really know what love means or Tina's song.."What's Love Got To Do With It?
  9. Do I feel good about my Self?
  10. Do I like my Self?
  11. If I don't, why don't I like my Self?
  12. Do I have many limitations going on in my computer/brain?
  13. Do I know the real me?
  14. Is the real me buried deep underneath the rubble of life?
  15. Or, is the real me about to burst forth?
  16. Is there more than one purpose in life?

The 16th question leaves room for expansion... and you can ask a million questions, as you discover more about who you are. Why would there be only one purpose to life? You are multi-dimensional, so why not embrace having more than one purpose? How about having a plethora of purposes? Here are some ideas:

Purposes of life:


  1. Being a great friend to Self.
  2. Being a great friend to friends.
  3. Living my life consciously,
  4. Living my best life!
  5. Living fully engage in each moment
  6. Getting involved in every aspect of my life.
  7. Avoid giving my power away.
  8. Laugh at my Self.
  9. Avoid taking other people or my self seriously... if you do, go live on Sirius.
  10. Allow your Self to experience each moment.
  11. Live each day as if it were the first day of your life.
  12. Be impressed by the people you have brought into your life to learn about your Self.
  13. Be impressed with your Self.
  14. If you are creating lots of trauma and drama, write a new script and get off this traumatic reality show.
  15. Live your reality from your Heart.
  16. Choose role models who are real role models vs following indoctrination and conditioning.
  17. Get "it'... you have many purposes.

In the final analysis, your purpose for an in-body experience is for mental, emotional and spiritual growth. While this may not sound profound it is the most profound purpose for your eternal life. How you create your mental, emotional and spiritual growth is where you can put your unique footprint.
Now be creative, be clever, write down all the ways you can fulfill your purposes. Begin to create your life with these purposes in your heart each and every day. When someone asks you... "What is your purpose?" Ask them... "Which one do you want me to talk about? Go out and be on purpose, with your purpose to create your mental, emotional and spiritual growth!


https://ezinearticles.com/?Living-Life-On-Purpose---Easier-Than-You-Think&id=10011083

No comments:

Post a Comment