The Miracle We Make



I lifted the title from thinking of the Smokey Robinson song "Why Do Happy Memories Hurt So Bad" and his old group The Miracles, I hope you like what comes. We cannot live in the past, the future is a definite promissory note, but the present is cold, hard cash. I saw a couple of friends of mine walking down the street while I was volunteering out in the field the other day. I will not use the last names, but their names are Lisa and Michael. A few years ago, I spoke to Lisa on the phone, and she did me the best favor anyone could have done for me at that time. We did not talk about the past at all, happy or sad, but we did talk about the present, and we let the future be and then we put down the phones happy. I understand and I get it. Life at its best is when we are present to ourselves and living it right without fear, fillers or lamentations. In fact, courage is the miracle we make, productivity is the wonder when it is good, and when we take care of business genuinely, it is most satisfying.

Reality, to be excellent, must be lived in with present consciousness, it cannot be totally habitual or hackneyed. "The Original Now" is what I was going to title this article, but I figured that "The Miracle We Make" was more catchy, simpler and more understandable which brings me to a point: We cannot live in the past, we must make the present good though, to have good past memories instead of bad ones to fuel a great future, and that all starts now, incidentally. After all, we are the winners we make ourselves or the losers we default to be. All of the best people on earth are self-made. Call me an "esoteric romantic", but it is never too late to mend our present ways and make a good past and future, anyhow. Also, I am an eternal and unchangeable optimist about it all. That goes deep with me. Even when I feel bad, I deeply work on myself to be genuinely better.

After all, open-minded thinking and understanding is always capable of growth and further expansion like "why" and "how" are always more important than "when" and "where" for the "what" of it all depends on the "why" and "how", the "when" and "where" are just temporal details, because when you have a strong enough "why", everything else falls into place. Take out of this articles the value you may, but I hope it helps you focus better in the present and be present to yourself.


http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Miracle-We-Make&id=9883540

No comments:

Post a Comment