Affirmations for Abundance

The world tries to tell you that financial wealth is the same thing as abundance and you may believe this is accurate. Abundance is more than monetary, it is the embodiment of all that is good. An abundant person has plenty. Plenty of love, plentfiful shelter, plentiful food, plentiful family, and more. Let's replace the word plenty/plentiful with abundance to put it into perspective.
An abundant person has an abundance of love, an abundance of shelter, an abundance of good, and abundance of family and more.
Affirmations are the things that you communicate to yourself in order to help you to move from where you are now to where you want to be. There is a reason behind this and the reason is simple.
If you think that you can't do it, you can't do it.
Why is that?
First, let me start by saying, that what you believe about yourself is what other people believe about you as well. It is not a coincidence that when you feel terrible one day, you discover that people treat you terribly. In order to change this, you have to start from within.
This sounds easy, yet, it is something that people have struggled with since the beginning.
In this article we are going to look at some possible affirmations for abundance that you can use starting today to change the way that you see yourself and the way you see your ability to create abundance in your life.
Affirmation #1
"I am special. I attract abundance into my life."
Affirmation #2
"I am a good person and abundance flows easily to me. Money is drawn to me."
Affirmation #3
"Abundance is within reach. I am an abundant person. Wealth flows easily to me."
Affirmation #4
"Wealth, love, relationships, and confidence are an everyday part of my life. I am thankful for this abundance."
Affirmation #5
"I am thankful for the abundance that I have received. I am thankful for... (list 3 things you are thankful for)... "
Are you starting to see the power of affirmations? Create your own affirmations or feel free to use the one's listed to get you started. As you begin to find yourself growing in your own personal abundance remember to reflect on this affirmations. Remind yourself how fortunate you are for all that you have received and for all that is waiting for you to receive it.
In time you will discover that the things that you desire will be drawn to you and you to them. Give back and continue to be thankful for everything that you receive. Most importantly, always remember that you are worthy of abundance.


No comments:

Post a Comment