The Thirteen-Minute Article (It Took Me Ten Minutes To Write, Three To Edit) (By Joshua Clayton)

Grayscale Photography of Person Holding Pen

This article will take me ten minutes to write, but a lifetime to apply for us all! With that said, I will start typing the body of the article from here. Think about it, we all take actions. We must take profitable actions in every moment we can, though. In existence and life (in that order), we either take actions that are beneficial to us or not. The best actions are the most profitable, and the worst actions genuinely waste the most time.

Anything that lifts our lives and realities to higher levels is good, except when we cheat at it. What I mean by cheating is taking irrational short cuts, whatever they may be. Whether it is basic lying to ourselves at a very deep level or "getting away with it in the eyes of other people, but not our own"; reality has a way of working with us making sure we pay what we need to pay or get our just reward for whatever we do. Indeed, at every genuine level it really is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Think about this fact for a moment and you shall see, I can hope I am wrong with "everyone else", but I know that I am on point with those facts: There are not any genuine free lunches or tricks we can play to get something for nothing, but somewhere we pay and benefit to the measure we give or take genuinely.

Dealing with reality seems like dealing with nickels, dimes and pennies of energies, does it not? Well, it is. Those who do not cheat genuinely get rich from this way of dealing with things. Those who do cheat have to pay sometime whether they "know" or "do not know" what the price is. In thought and reality, the honest person is right, and the dishonest person is wrong. Indeed, though, who wants to admit that basic fact, especially where "larceny" is involved.

I know, this is a scary, hairy article for those that keep the truth and honest reality submerged, but for those that are close to understanding, I say keep going and you will get it. If anything, I encourage you with my freak like, consciously realistic and honest self.

Yesterday, before I wrote this article, I felt so overwhelmed that I felt like cheating in a very small, but large way, but I did not. So, I end with this: I put this article under "goal setting" to say, make it a goal to be honest with yourself. You may regret it short term, but you will not regret it long term. I can honestly promise.


http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Thirteen-Minute-Article-(It-Took-Me-Ten-Minutes-To-Write,-Three-To-Edit)&id=9969229

No comments:

Post a Comment