20 Affirmations When We Are Feeling Down or Depressed


We all have days when we feel down or depressed. Even when we are trying our best to stay positive there are days when we just can't shake our mood. It's okay to have not great days. Although it doesn't feel like it right now, it will get better and you will feel better. Here are 20 affirmations when we are feeling down or depressed. Affirmations are powerful statements we say to ourselves to change and rewire our subconscious mind and improve our lives by changing our inner self-script. Say this to yourself over and over and you will start to feel rejuvenated and feeling good again.

20 affirmations when we are feeling down or depressed

I will focus on that I do have in my life
Although I feel sad today, I will feel stronger as each day goes by
I am filled with love and happiness
I am loved and I am love
I am much more than the opinions of myself
My soul is beautiful and can heal all inner wounds
I am okay with how I am right now
I will overcome all obstacles
I am stronger than my sadness and depression
I am needed and one with this universe
My challenges today will bring me rewards and strength in my future
I will get through this
I will focus on all the blessings and good things in my life
I am in control of all of my thoughts and emotions
I know I will get through this stronger and better than ever
I only allow loving and healthy relationships into my life
I have the ability to control my reactions to the challenges I face
I am a radiant and joyous being
I am enough
I am thankful for this part of my journey and I will persevere and come out stronger than ever before.

Affirmations are very powerful in helping us change our perceptions and jump start our minds into a more positive and conscious space. Although sadness and even depression will happen in our lives, we have the ability to control and overcome this down period. As a result, allow yourself to be sad but don't let it linger for too long. You will overcome this, you will persevere and come out better than before. All of our trials helps mold us to become stronger beings to handle future circumstances.

What are some helpful affirmations you can say to yourself when you are feeling down? Let me know down below in the comments.


http://ezinearticles.com/?20-Affirmations-When-We-Are-Feeling-Down-or-Depressed&id=9683538

No comments:

Post a Comment