Are You All At Sea?
You are probably aware that your level of vibration dictates what types of events, circumstance, people and places that you experience in your life.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could ramp up your own vibrational level allowing you to experience more of the good stuff in life?
The majority of people don't feel in control, they are all at sea. Their inner world and vibrational frequency is shaped by the outside world, this is then played out in their everyday lives.
Feelings of frustration, lack of progress, and ultimately a feeling of not being in control, become typical.
How To Take Charge Of Your Vibrational Frequency
Ironically, this couldn't be further from the way things actually are, you always have been in control, you always have had the power to attract the people situations and circumstances you desire into your life.
You just need to take a bit of time out, think things through, get a grip on your life and consciously create it.
Put another way, if you only tune your television in to channel 2, you are going to see channel 2, regardless of whether you like it or not. If you're happy with that then great, but if you want something different then 'change the channel' i.e. ramp up your frequency.
By doing this, you will literally see a different channel in your life. This will not happen the other way around. The TV channel will not change for you, you have to do it!
7 Highly Effective Ways To Ramp It Up
So, why not choose what you want to see, be an active co-creator and try some of these simple yet effective techniques on a regular bases to raise your vibration:
1. Facebook following - Not as creepy as it sounds. Most people log onto Facebook and get an endless supply of trivial gossip. Sure, interacting and keeping up with everyone is nice but how about this instead.
Set-up a separate page (under the same account) and 'like/follow' all your favorite spiritual teachers, authors and other pages that make you feel good and inspire you.
At any time you can log on and view post after post of inspiring thoughts, pictures, videos and images... as opposed to the latest viral 'quiz' or random 'friend of a friends' weekend debauchery photos.
Authors I follow that have proved a constant source of inspiration are:
Neale Donald Walsch, Deepak Chopra, Teale Swan, Abraham Hicks and Mike Dooley, as well as pages set-up by organisations deliberately designed to make you feel good, like 'Think Positive Words'.
To prove my point, I just logged on and this quote greeted me from Neale Donald Walsch:
"You will return to Heaven whether you have loved God in the right way or not. There is no place else to go."
I'd rather read that than:
"Does anyone know if the air from a fan can blow away the signal for my Wi-Fi? Having trouble with my internet connection today."
2. Meditation, but not as you know it - This silences your mental chatter. All the trivial day to day thoughts and inner turmoil that have been dragging you down and keeping you at the same level are quietened.
You allow your-self time to simple 'be'. Become aware once more of what an incredible being you are. Rediscover yourself, realize that all answers lay within. Meditating is a great half way point from feeling in a bad place to jumping to a good feeling place.
Suddenly going from feeling down and depressed to feeling happy and upbeat isn't easy. Meditating, however, is the perfect access station between the two. With a quieted mind you can come out of your meditation at a higher level of vibration ready to start building on better feeling thoughts.
3. Light and Water. As close to pure nature, non-resistance and peace as you are likely to get. They make you feel good. Whether it's taking a long hot soak in a bath, watching the reflection of clouds in a lake, staring at a sunset, or simply listening to the ripples of water in a tiny stream.
Calming, soothing non-judgmental and totally positive. They provide the perfect back drop for calming the mind and allowing greater connectivity with your inner being.
4. Words that resonate. Have you ever read a book where certain words, phrases or even paragraphs have literally leapt off the page at you? As if they were written with you in mind. The perfect words at the perfect time.
Don't waste these little treasures from the universe. Fold the corner of the book down or write them out in a separate 'Words that Resonate' book. Whenever you need a lift simply go to your bookshelves and flick through to the 'dog eared' pages or read from your writings.
5. Experiment. There are so many ways to allow yourself to feel good. You know yourself better than anyone. Here's a few more that work:
6. Exercise (so long as you do something you enjoy), listen to your style of music, laugh and smile (well... der, of course that'll make you feel good!), practice random acts of kindness (when you see a need, spontaneously reach out to help someone), read inspiring books, spend time being playful with children in your family, walk in nature, do art. The list is endless. Add your own.
7. Pillow Talk That Really Works!
Don't beat yourself up if you let negative thoughts into your head. Resisting just enhances them. Work them through, cry if you need to, punch a pillow, do what you got to do to work through it and then move on. Move on to a better feeling thought.
Try a variety of the above and over time you will see the changes mirrored in the channel you find yourself living in. I'd love to know what you do to raise your vibration, so why not help others by sharing them below.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9162394