Becoming An Empowering Individual Now To Live The Life You Imagine (By James Nussbaumer)

There were very few tools available to me for finding inner power when I started learning to empower my career as an author.

For those who know my story, yes, I had to become an empowering individual from inside a prison where I 'd spent 8 long hellish years.

I had to do a lot of visualization meditation on my own, and when I was released from that hell on earth, and WOW did tools ever become available to me for things like finding inner peace and for manifesting my dreams.

Fast forward NOW and technology has become much more affordable and available.

Nowadays as an empowering individual, you can use tools to make your life easier, and you just have to pick the right ones.

Imagine being able to manifest your dream life. I mean without hard work or struggle.

Whether your wish is for more wealth, success, happiness, better relationships, good health.

I particularly like how the Power of Manifestation on autopilot will manifest happiness, prosperity and abundance.

You can do the opposite by using empowering affirmations that will shift forward your inner power to take action.

It's impossible to empower yourself and to attract abundance, happiness and wealth if you're focused on putting yourself down.

Here are some examples to try during your visualization meditation sessions:

Empowering affirmations that span across time: Think about what's already happened, what's happening now, and what's yet to come.

Put it all together like this:

-" BEFORE, I was in the dark and really broke, in the dumps and miserable and hated the world.

Use visualization meditation affirmations that are crystal clear and saying something like:

-" I am loved" or "I am powerful and blessed" is a good start, but they're a bit vague.

Previously I discussed tapping in to your real inner power now to bring forth prosperity and abundance and to live the life you imagine.

As for being blessed and powerful, you can say:

-" I'm blessed with infinite and powerful resources and opportunities, and my life is abundant and full."

Be sure you use affirmations with an attitude to empower, and another way to supercharge your subconscious is by being a little cheeky with your statements.

Adding some light hearted humor amplifies your signal and makes it easier for the Power of the Universe to hear your thoughts.

When you improve the quality of your thoughts and perceptions, to empower is as if your circumstances will rearrange itself on their own.

These changes to empower yourself will seem to happen without doing much on your part. The truth is that you're already doing the heavy lifting by disciplining your mind.

Empowering affirmations are those that use time as your partner.

The Course in Miracles teaches that, "The universe uses time on our behalf."

Think about what's already happened, what's happening now, and the life you are yet to lead as an empowering individual.

Starting today, you can apply these visualization meditation tips I've just shared with you to shift forward in your mind and reflect your inner creations to your material world.

The more you practice them, the bigger the shift will result from your efforts. I hope you make use of this knowledge to empower yourself so you can indeed get the life you want.

That said, begin to consider the ways to empower and start bringing results home.

(Please note I suggest searching the net fo further material on personal transformation uncovered now to release a scarcity mindset and live the life you imagine.)

To success at living the life you imagine!


https://ezinearticles.com/?Becoming-An-Empowering-Individual-Now-To-Live-The-Life-You-Imagine&id=9958496

No comments:

Post a Comment