If I Were You


The minute I closed my eyes to take a nap one beautiful afternoon, my playlist skipped to another song, I guess the last song had finished playing, how can I not notice that? Maybe for the reason that I was already drifted to another realm and was about to be carried away completely in a deep sleep. But Here I am listening to "if I were a boy" by Beyoncé and R-Kelly. The lyrics of the song sank into my subconscious mind. I kept on wondering and thinking about the lyrics all day long. Can I completely understand nature and its processes? Can I comprehend fully the various forces of the universe? Can I predict what I will do or what others will do the next minute? Can I fathom how another individual feels or why most people do what they do at a particular point in time? I don't think so; there are some many things in life that cannot be understood. The more you think about them, the more you discover you don't know. Often times I think I do understand but over time I realized that I misunderstood.

Life and Death, Space and Time, Faith and Chance; these are the forces of the universe that man in his present being cannot and will not fully understand. They are mystery human cannot unlock. From the moment we entered this life, we are in the continuous flow of it, we measure it, we mark it and we cannot defy or disobey it. We cannot even speed it up or slow it down, Or can we? There are so many occasion where we experience the sensation that each beautiful moments seem to pass to quickly and that we wondered if we could make it linger or wait a little or felt time slow on a dull & unhappy day and wished we could speed it up a bit and make it pass quickly. This is the meaning of nature and we can't do anything about it. It takes so much to be who we are and much more to figure out what others are, and how to deal with them. We know ourselves too well that we assume others can be predicted. We might be right sometimes but most times we are mistaken. Most people think they clearly understood the truth about life and its continuous progression and can clearly predict other people and how they felt but clearly they all have no idea whatsoever, I guess we are all wired to feel that way.

If I were you, I wouldn't do that, I will be much more careful, I will do it right, I will be patient, and I will be the best of you, on and on and on. The fact still remains the same" If you were me, you will do exactly as me or much worst", if you were in my shoes, you will definitely understand.


https://ezinearticles.com/?If-I-Were-You&id=8555036

No comments:

Post a Comment