A Prayer to Come Out of Your Current Situation to a More Positive & Empowering One

Photo Of Woman Wearing White Shirt

There are moments of despair or crisis we have to get along everyday life. What I give in this article is a wonderful magical prayer that will work almost every time to come out of your situation to land in a more positive one. Read on to find out.

This prayer can be said at any time of the day and can be shortened or expanded as you like. It concentrates mainly on gratitude as it will work wonderfully with the Universe to pay you better times. There are however, other aspects as well, for example, what you desire from God fervently and how to say it to get it. It covers aspects such as, why you are a believer of God and let Him know it and also how to ask for forgiveness from God for making mistakes, if any, while saying your prayer.

Here goes:

Thank you Almighty God for all blessings. Advanced thanks for those blessings that are already on the way to come to me.
The way you have kept your grace over me, I hope and pray that you will continue to do so and protect me.
I am a believer of You because I consider you, God, the Almightiest, the most Gracious and the most Merciful. As a believer of God, my prime desire is to ask You to cease to give me hard hardships, punishments, lessons or disappointments. My biggest desire is to ask for the things that I have already asked You about.
I ask for abundance and prosperity.
I ask for good health of my family and me as well as friends and well wishers.
I ask for wellness & safety of all concerned.
I lay my problems in your hands. Please solve them for me. You can fix anything.
I trust in You, believe in You, have faith in You and rely on You. I trust in myself, believe in myself, have faith in myself and rely on myself.
Always give me the right guidance and show me the right way.
Thank you God for all blessings, I repeat.
If I have erred somewhere in saying this prayer, I ask for your forgiveness.
Please cease to give me shortcomings or the severe tests on me.
I hope everyone softens towards me.
I hope I can proceed towards my desired destination.
Thank you for all the blessings, I repeat.

This is the magic wonderful prayer that will work wonders. Say it as often as you like and you will benefit.

It really is simple but it covers everything you would like to change your situation to a more improved one.

I only talk about how you should ask for everything you desire in general. But you can make your own statements for something more personalized.

You can add your own statements about your guilt & sins and ask for forgiveness from God.

What I really like about this prayer is its simplicity and the general topics it covers so adequately and subtly that you cannot really miss out on something important about everyday life. So pay attention to its style and content and there is much you will acquire.

This prayer is good on the overall in that it flip flops your thoughts to more positive ones and therefore your situation also changes accordingly.


http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Prayer-to-Come-Out-of-Your-Current-Situation-to-a-More-Positive-and-Empowering-One&id=9852691

No comments:

Post a Comment