Conquering Anxiety And Ways To Improve Self-Esteem (By James Nussbaumer)


I discussed the horrific details of the 8 long years I 'd spent in a state prison over a foolish securities violation, as a poetic parallel to the self-imprisonment much of the world lives in.

In many of my previous articles and book series, I told much about things like having to overcome your fears and ways to improve self-esteem.

The often violent and volatile din of the cell block is where my writing was born, and is how I suggest to overcome your fears.

Yes, I mean about forgiving others, so you can then shift forward in your mind to forgiving yourself, which, hey friend, isn't that so, so important?

Why does forgiving yourself, first, help you to easily begin forgiving others who you feel may have wronged you, or perhaps, turned their shoulder on you-- in a time of need where you desperately needed their comfort.

The thoughts I would consistently have of two of me, or two masters, or the wrong-minded and right-minded side in me, I would come to realize were what forced me to choose between my body and the real me.

Or, we can say reality, the true reality.

There is no doubt about the Light that touches me-- all of us-- and now I know that my body goes along with me for the ride, at least for a while.

I know how to control anxiety and fear, that I wasn't able to do before in my life. My mind projects my bodily image, and my guilt and fear make it seem real-- but it's not.

For the time being, guilt and fear remain with this world as separate illusions, and is why perhaps, you can't overcome your fears, or ways to improve self-esteem.

The Course in Miracles states, "Guilt makes you blind, for while you see one spot of guilt within you, you will not see the light."

When I say "for the time being," it's because time is all that we see.

All of our physical perceptions are based on time, and this leads to why we often have as tough time for how to control anxiety and fear.

We can learn this is the unnatural or unreal self we have made, and then you may overcome your fears.

The Course in Miracles further teaches, "Look, then, upon the light He placed within you, and learn that what you feared was there has been replaced with love."

I found that when I am afraid of something, I am acknowledging its power to hurt me which darkens my thought for ways to improve self-esteem.

This understanding HELPS me know how to control anxiety and fear. If I am fearful, then I must be placing value in fear; therefore I must be valuing wrongly.

What really is Self-Forgiveness?

When we no longer feel vulnerable to attack, separated or rejected, and if you're seeing how to overcome your fears, you can then lengthen the instants of pure thought, or "no-thinking," where you reinterpret for our mind what it is you truly want.

The bottom line is that you want peace, too, like we all do, but trying to overcome your fears gets in the way of how to achieve it.

Forgiving yourself and forgiving others means conquering anxiety and to overcome your fears by overlooking, or letting go, and then look beyond the errors to the realm where the Will of God exists.

To overcoming your fears by self-forgiveness!


http://ezinearticles.com/?Conquering-Anxiety-And-Ways-To-Improve-Self-Esteem&id=9827820

No comments:

Post a Comment