Persistence Is Taking Rest and Taking the Plunge All Over Again

It has been a year hiatus and here I am again, have newfound courage and kindness to myself to endure toward a new journey to a writing, solitary world. Yes, coaxing myself to get busy again and share the wisdom gained from "adulting", and making time believing--- in the goodness of the universe to those who have the courage to persist, despite limitations and all. This, I guess, can make a lot of difference to this mundane existence.

When I stopped writing articles, I had this notion that I have been repeating myself. It seemed that I have reached the peak of my creativity and had to go slow, down to the valley, where crest of inactivity buried the passion to the center of the earth--and, hoping that one day, such would be reborn, like a phoenix from ashes. So, here I am--vibrant and vigor-laden, ready to gamble again, against the discriminating eyes of the editors, and whims of those who are fond of reading articles with sense.

From the different situations I have been in to the new relationships sought and cherished to the lessons learned from relating to the love and hatred formed along the way to the endless attempts to become a better version of myself to the long and winding road to contenment..whew!

Such a journey made me more loving to myself, more understanding of other persons around, kinder to those who needed the most kindness and all.

Still, the incompetence of becoming like "human king,"hinders sanity to become saner, and the humanity to become more humane.

Each one deserves the chance to fully develop into a magnificent creature of the ONE who chose all of us co-existing and learning along the way toward maturity and all.

When one reaches the belief that everyone is valuable, liken to a kitten to its cat and a child to his mother, only then could our existence be meaningful and uplifting. Nobody deserves to experience pain from immaturity of some, cruelty of few, and insanity of one.

All we need is love. Just like my passion to writing, has been invigorated and all when kindred soul coaxed me to take up my parked pen again, and let the words find their own glory, when they have fallen to the right places-- worthy to be heard and taken as wisdom to everyday living, loving and learning journeys.

So, take a rest if you may, but please don't stop pressing on after... with your passion, whatever it is.


https://ezinearticles.com/?Persistence-Is-Taking-Rest-and-Taking-the-Plunge-All-Over-Again&id=10046615

No comments:

Post a Comment