The Trouble With Being No.1 in Everything (Rosina S Khan)



Do you see any trouble with being No.1 in everything? Or, do you consider it a life full of bliss? I talk about this aspect in this article. Read on to find out.

Sure, to the amateur and inexperienced, it may look like a life full of bliss. But the reality is that it's not.

Back when I studied at school abroad, my Dad coached me so well in every course that I always stood first in class. I walked with an air of jubilance and superiority all the time. But little did I know that I had attracted lots of enemies over several years.

Through school politics, I was deliberately thrown to second position, much to the happiness of my backstabbers. Life seemed so unfair and terrible. I remember crying and crying until tears would no longer flow. Then, with the decision of my parents. I dropped off a few optional courses and began to concentrate on fewer courses and upgraded my grades by the next semester and remained steady all along I was in that school.

So the trouble with being No.1 in something or everything is that you lose a lot of friends and become lonely. But if you do not compete to be the very best and remain steady, life is a lot easier.

It is up to you whether you want to take that stress and strain.

By being the topmost in something, you do earn a lot of fame and power. But life is not all about fame and power but rather how many friends you have and how much you enjoy.

Life is about being happy. And you cannot be happy being lonely and not having friends.

At this point in life, I realize this aspect so much. But life has dealt with me harshly when I had literally everything and everything has been snatched away from me except my pride.

That's when I took up writing and I started writing more and more as I was being credited gradually by the universe. Now I have reached a point when I need to think and act differently so that I can take the next forward steps that will make me soar to greater heights, having a life full of fun, friends and happy times simultaneously.

I have dreams to follow and further goals to realize. I am working with affirmations and reading self-help books on how to stay unstuck and move forward. These are my first steps. Once I am done with these steps, I will know what my next steps would be and accordingly, act upon them.

The same applies to you. If you had worked hard to go to the very top and life just catapulted you off stray, find yourself back, stay grounded, discover your passions, work on them at your pace, monetize them and make lots of new like-minded friends by networking.

Life is sure to smile back at you and treat you gently this time. It would be my advice though not to compete to the very top but remain steady with regular income and regular friends.


https://ezinearticles.com/?The-Trouble-With-Being-No.1-in-Everything&id=10214287

No comments:

Post a Comment