Sat Chit Ananda, Pure Blissful Consciousness


I seek you in temples, in altars and shrines, in mantras and malas, in murtis and idols, what do I seek? That which is already in me, which I do not realize or can't fathom, the depths of non duality, my being is you, only you, yet I question every step, every turn that life takes, ridden with the burden of karmas, mistakes or lessons that I learnt, only increasing my faith in the very existence of the force that is the very essence of life, who do I call in the a crisis, when I am overcome with joy, the cosmic Brahman, I see you in all, peace, peace, peace.

The atman drives our existence, taking us through life's experiences, some that are what we want and some that are painfully not needed. Yet the being evolves with these experiences, strengthening ever more with the realization of Sat Chit Ananda.

Sat Chit Ananda, never changing Absolute being, surreal, the undifferentiated state of non-duality. It is the most perfect expression of living reality, the primordial Self, our inner being, that which is a part of the divine. Chit, pure consciousness, are the experiences unlimited by creation.

Ananda is bliss, limitless divine joy of the soul. We identify with that which does not change, and become the witness of the changes of nature. Going from a state of being to no being, from asking to receiving and giving, inner peace, tranquility and joy.

Watch as the seer and not the doer, go to higher levels of consciousness, not bound by rituals or doctrines, the self can be realized in any which way that your inner being asks you. Some find their path through meditation others through singing kirtans or yoga.

Sat is truth, the destroyer of falsehood, delusion, ego and illusion. It leads us from the unreal, the perceived reality to the real, out of the shadow and into visible consciousness of our true state that is union with the Brahman. Sat liberates us from a limited, narrowness of thought and action to our boundless and natural state of pure being.

So no more Karma or karmic action, and retribution it is the absolute truth of the being that you see simply and subjectively. I bore the brunt of my karmic action weighed down with pain and sadness with the world, till I realized that my being is pure and only in unison with the Brahman.

He is me, I am him, so where and how is this a game of blame. Go forward, take charge of the Sat through Chit and reach for Ananda.

Chit is consciousness reaching out of slumber and forgetfulness into our true nature of unconditional love. Ananda is pure absolute bliss, joy and union with the Brahman. Release all tensions, stress, obstacles, chaos and conflict, and disturbances and you are in union with the Brahman, surrender and be purified.

In Satchitananda, the chakras are balanced in harmony and this synergistic flow allows the kundalini to flow and prana permeates every molecule of your being and floods the consciousness.


https://ezinearticles.com/?Sat-Chit-Ananda,-Pure-Blissful-Consciousness&id=9503584

No comments:

Post a Comment